Skip to main content

God, I Trust You...Today.

There is safety and a blessing in God's "NO!" I wanted God to change my situation...but God wanted my situation to change me...The outcome may not look good...but God IS good...and He knows how to put you where you are supposed to be...and work it all together FOR your good.
I learned to not fight the situation...to not let the pain push me to despair but, to my knees. I chose to trust and work WITH God...I embraced the jacked up circumstance, and learned to stay in peace. To take my anguish to His throne...To seek God and His ways with ALL my heart. To learn to see myself as He sees me...more than a conqueror. A mighty woman of valor. More precious than rubies. Made in His image. To be loved, cherished, honored...treated as the precious priceless gem that I am.
If we work with him, seeking Him with all our might...not seeking the "miracle"...or the "fix"...but HIM...not the "gift" but the "giver" or the "way", but the "waymaker", not the "prince" but the "King of Kings" we will come out refined and more valuable, and stronger.... My struggle destroyed and burned off the impurities in my character. It was meant to destroy ME...but I came out better. The situation will not leave you broken, scarred or defeated....but it WILL burn off and decimate anything that is not Gods best for your life.
God never writes us off...He hasn't forgotten about us. The threshing floor-we may not like it. We may be uncomfortable but it will prepare us for our destiny that God has for us. God puts us in seemingly impossible situations to separate us from what limits us. He wants us to be like Him- limitless.
My fear and intimidation are gone. My gifts are stirred and I've heard God speaking faith into my life. Showing me the brilliance of my future. The threshing floor Is never meant to be permanant...and I have come out...I've shaken off disappointment, low expectations, anger, bitterness, resentment and the memory of hurts. It's time to take what belongs to me...and I shall have it ALL!! ‪#‎putonyourSONshades‬ ‪#‎myfuturessobright‬ ‪#‎newrecord2016‬‪#‎icanshowyoubetterthanicantellyou‬ ‪#‎dechamprecords‬ ‪#‎jjthamesmusic‬‪#‎stronger‬ ‪#‎ilovemylife‬ ‪#‎Goditrustyou‬ ‪#‎happygirljj‬ ‪#‎watchme‬

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jj's Year of Coming of Age: Day 178- Spillin' Tea- Cussin Mad...And Tryin' To Forgive...

"I used to think that the worst thing in life  to end up alone.   It's not... The worst thing in life  is to end up with people  who make you feel alone. " -Robin Williams Pictured above...2013...My son Israel and I in our new home after 31/2 years of on again, off again homelessness. We were pretty stoked. Right now is truly one of the best times of my life...go figure. FINALLY...after all of the hurting, pain. suffering...sacrificing, fighting, surviving... darkness, confusion, fear...shame, depression, and loneliness...My dreams...my vision of what my life was always supposed to be, even as a little girl- is materializing and indubitably coming to pass. And while I should be over the moon- flipping cartwheels, not caring if the world sees my panty drawers, and skipping around singing the smurf song...happy as a pig in fresh poo...I'm not... Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful...beyond grateful...honored...humbled, and not taki

Happy New Year to ME! (Yes, I know that it's November...Don't judge me, you don't know my life)

"Because true belonging only happens when we present our authentic, imperfect selves to the world, our sense of belonging can never be greater than our level of self-acceptance. "  -Brene' Brown As you know (If you've been on this blogging journey with me for a while) November is when MY new year starts for some reason...I think it may have something to do with my biorhythms or something...but, major life changes ALWAYS happen for me starting in November. (I just moved back to NYC November 1st...this was not planned...I just happened to have a show here, and thought it would be a good time to do so...) So, although I know that we are 10 days into my New Year...this is day one of a new chapter in my blog (don't judge me, you don't know my life!) ... if you are new...welcome...fasten your seat belt, and enjoy the ride...I'll bring ya back! If you have been ridin' with me...lol...I hope you're not car sick...cuz, we are about to turn up t

JJ's Year of Destiny- Day 273: It All Comes Back Full Circle

"You and I  have defied and defined time  to realign right here where we stand look in my eyes, there's someone waiting there someone you loved oh so very well.  through ages and eons  from creation to revelation  I've loved you over and over and over and over again  from plantations through elevation  royal thrones and abdications  our souls search and find  repair the breach and mend. you are my all in all  I'll always find you no matter how far we are  you are my all in all I'll always find my way back to you, my love  no matter how far we are all in all"  -jj thames so...this thing called "adulting"... I'on like it...i'on like it, not one bit. I feel like being in your 30's is like being a teenager all over again, like its the adolescent years of adulthood, except with responsibilities hanging over your head... you have the breaking up or distancing of friendships. (often because of bei